WnCC - Seasons of Code
Seasons of Code is a programme launched by WnCC along the lines of the Google Summer of Code. It provides one with an opprtunity to learn and participate in a variety of interesting projects under the mentorship of the very best in our institute.
List of Projects
- Scilab-Julia Interface
- Scilab Video Player
- Scilab server
- Xcos on Web
- Remote Triggered Virtual Lab
- FOSSEE Toolbox Project
- Front end development for FOSSEE websites
- Common Drupal based theme for FOSSEE Websites
- Develop GUI for OpenModelica using Python
- SBHS Virtual lab server and website
- Image Processing for Healthcare Research
- To Create Dynamic Syllabus Matrix for Virtual Labs Community portal
- Mapping Analytics from Virtual lab to edX
- Continuous integration for Virtual Labs
- Establishing P2P communication on edX mobile client
- Revive pythonFlu package for OpenFOAM
- Website development for Spoken Tutorial project
- Smart Mouse
- IIT-B App
- Tum Tum Tracker
- Learn To Flap
- Panorama in Cam-Scanner
- LendIt- A sharing platform
- Interactive textbook for Probability & Statistics
- Game-playing AI agents
- Competitive Programming
- Functional Programming
- Poisson Solver with Image Editing
- Blind Source Separation
The aim of this project is to turn our smartphones into a wireless mouse – and not just any wireless mouse, the smartest of them all.
- Set up OpenCV on android studio.
- Study fundamentals OpenCV and relevant packages.
Week 1 and 2
- Learn fundamentals of CV like image subtraction, edge detection
- Using the methods learnt, make an app that takes a picture and converts it into black and white. This would set us up beautifully for further developing the algorithm and proceeding towards making a real life application.