Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
Welcome to Grundy, the WnCC Wiki. This is a community driven platform for newbies, code enthusiasts and ninjas likewise. You will find basic tutorials, programming guides, hacking DIYs and pretty much everything that you might need to develop yourself.
Here's where you can get started -
- Programming 101 - If you are new to programming, start here.
- Programming Practices - If you want to improve your programming skills.
- Event Resources - If you want to read more about the events we conduct (have conducted) in IIT Bombay.
- Linux Distros & Dual Booting - An FAQ and beginner's guide to an overhyped challenge.
- Language Guides - To learn a new programming language.
- Software Library Guides and Software Installation - If you are looking for a guide to a specific software package.
- Community Projects and Community Resources - To see a list of all our projects and blogs / slides / session resources.
- Competitive Programming - ACM-ICPC enthusiasts, here is your first stop.
- Open Source and GSoC Projects - To get started with open source and see our GSoC recommendations / past GSoC projects of our community respectively.
- Vodcasts - We are building a series of YouTube vodcasts on interesting things!
- Reflections - We hold sessions where seniors throw insight on research work and share knowledge about their internship work.
- IIT Bombay Projects - A list of massive MHRD, Govt. of India educational projects affiliated to WnCC.
- Contribution Guide - If you would like to contribute by adding a new page to our wiki or editing an existing one.
Here's a list of all the articles on our wiki - All Pages.
As a digression, if you would want to know how Grundy was originally started, have a look at Building Grundy.
Here is a list of our top contributors:
Last 14 days (Top 10)