WnCC - Seasons of Code
Seasons of Code is a programme launched by WnCC along the lines of the Google Summer of Code. It provides one with an opprtunity to learn and participate in a variety of interesting projects under the mentorship of the very best in our institute.
List of Running Projects
- Browser Based PDF manager
- Resume Script Generator
- Physicc : A Simple Physics Engine
- Image Colorization
- Language Model Based Syntax Autocompletion in a Text Editor
- Computer vision based web app
- Cribbit Cribbit (Open for PGs Only)
- Techster Texter
- Language Detection
- Book Tracker
- ResoBin - Not the bin we deserve but the bin we need!
- Agree to disagree
- Watson (World's smartest assistant in your pocket)
- Meta Learning - Learning to Learn
- Break free of the matrix, by building one!
- Procedurally Generated Infinite Open World
- Introduction to App Development
- PAC MAN
- Introduction to Web Development
- Goal ICPC
- Traffic congestion modelling and rendering
- Tools for Data Science
- Machine Learning Based Metropolitan Air Pollution Estimation
- Audio controlled drone
- NLPlay with Transformers
- DIY FaceApp
- A Deep Dive into CNNs
- Competitive Coding
- Snake AI
- Facial Recognition App
- Gaming meets AI !!!
- R(ea)L Trader
- Computational Geometry
- Deep reinforcement learning - 2048 AI
- Reinforcement Learning to Finance
- Developing Hybrid ANN-Statistical Model for Robust Stock Market Prediction
- Astronomical Data-modelling and Interpretation
- Visual Perception for Self Driving Cars
- Convolutional Neural Networks and Applications
- Quantum Computing Algorithms
- Algorithm Visualizer
- Anime Club IITB Website using Django
- Machine Learning in Browser
This project focuses on building a Decentralised Application (DApp) for registering land and using it as collateral for transactions. Being on the blockchain, all the registrations would be publicly verifiable and disputes could be settled with ease.
In countries like India where the land records are maintained with human intervention are perennially marred with presumption and excessive bureaucracy, leading to legal disputes. Land is a precious asset that can be used as a collateral or used for many other productive purposes only if the title deeds are indisputable and are derived using a transparent process.
To apply for the project, draft a short proposal mentioning clearly your familiarity with Coding (need not be Blockchain in specific). Also mention your Github handles in the proposal.
|Week 1-2||Read resources provided by us on Blockchain Dev, Ethereum and Land Registration to understand what you will be building. Also complete the Smart Contract Development training on CryptoZombies.|
|Week 3-4||Familiarise with tools and services like Truffle, Ganache, IPFS, Metamask, Remix and Ethereum Testnets and understand the Smart Contracts for the DApp|
|Week 4-7||Build the frontend for the DApp and suggest improvements to the existing smart contracts.|
|Week 8 and later||Search for bugs in the application and fix them; Try to improve the UI/UX (User Interface/User Experience) of the DApp|