WnCC - Seasons of Code
Seasons of Code is a programme launched by WnCC along the lines of the Google Summer of Code. It provides one with an opprtunity to learn and participate in a variety of interesting projects under the mentorship of the very best in our institute.
List of Running Projects
- Browser Based PDF manager
- Resume Script Generator
- Physicc : A Simple Physics Engine
- Image Colorization
- Language Model Based Syntax Autocompletion in a Text Editor
- Computer vision based web app
- Cribbit Cribbit (Open for PGs Only)
- Techster Texter
- Language Detection
- Book Tracker
- ResoBin - Not the bin we deserve but the bin we need!
- Agree to disagree
- Watson (World's smartest assistant in your pocket)
- Meta Learning - Learning to Learn
- Break free of the matrix, by building one!
- Procedurally Generated Infinite Open World
- Introduction to App Development
- PAC MAN
- Introduction to Web Development
- Goal ICPC
- Traffic congestion modelling and rendering
- Tools for Data Science
- Machine Learning Based Metropolitan Air Pollution Estimation
- Audio controlled drone
- NLPlay with Transformers
- DIY FaceApp
- A Deep Dive into CNNs
- Competitive Coding
- Snake AI
- Facial Recognition App
- Gaming meets AI !!!
- R(ea)L Trader
- Computational Geometry
- Deep reinforcement learning - 2048 AI
- Reinforcement Learning to Finance
- Developing Hybrid ANN-Statistical Model for Robust Stock Market Prediction
- Astronomical Data-modelling and Interpretation
- Visual Perception for Self Driving Cars
- Convolutional Neural Networks and Applications
- Quantum Computing Algorithms
- Algorithm Visualizer
- Anime Club IITB Website using Django
- Machine Learning in Browser
The Input to this application will be “your daily class lectures” and the expected output is a brief but detailed summary of the entire lecture.
No. of mentees: 5-6
Pre-requisites: Basic Python; Lots of Enthusiasm!
Description: Did you just sleep while watching a lecture and are too lazy to watch it again? Do you think a 1 hour lecture could be done away in like 10-20 mins? Or you really wanted to attend a webinar but do not have the patience to listen to the speaker for 2-3 hours?
Don’t worry! BriefKing has got you covered! Briefking is an attempt to automate the day-to-day stuff that you do. The Input to this application will be “your daily class lectures” and the expected output is a brief but detailed summary of the entire lecture. This is more of a Research and Development Project. You can expect reading a lot of research papers and then implement a suitable model while keeping in mind the accuracy. We will not go deep into the topics rather it will be more of an implementation based project.
Tentative Project Timeline
|Week Number||Tasks to be Completed|
|Week 1-2||Brush Up Python and Tenserflow|
|Week 3-4||Video to Audio to Text Generator|
|Week 5||Research on related Work|
|Week 6||Collecting the right dataset, preprocessing|
|Week 7-8||Implementing the model|
|Week 9-10||Making the UI and deployment|