WnCC - Seasons of Code
Seasons of Code is a programme launched by WnCC along the lines of the Google Summer of Code. It provides one with an opprtunity to learn and participate in a variety of interesting projects under the mentorship of the very best in our institute.
List of Running Projects
- Browser Based PDF manager
- Resume Script Generator
- Physicc : A Simple Physics Engine
- Image Colorization
- Language Model Based Syntax Autocompletion in a Text Editor
- Computer vision based web app
- Cribbit Cribbit (Open for PGs Only)
- Techster Texter
- Language Detection
- Book Tracker
- ResoBin - Not the bin we deserve but the bin we need!
- Agree to disagree
- Watson (World's smartest assistant in your pocket)
- Meta Learning - Learning to Learn
- Break free of the matrix, by building one!
- Procedurally Generated Infinite Open World
- Introduction to App Development
- PAC MAN
- Introduction to Web Development
- Goal ICPC
- Traffic congestion modelling and rendering
- Tools for Data Science
- Machine Learning Based Metropolitan Air Pollution Estimation
- Audio controlled drone
- NLPlay with Transformers
- DIY FaceApp
- A Deep Dive into CNNs
- Competitive Coding
- Snake AI
- Facial Recognition App
- Gaming meets AI !!!
- R(ea)L Trader
- Computational Geometry
- Deep reinforcement learning - 2048 AI
- Reinforcement Learning to Finance
- Developing Hybrid ANN-Statistical Model for Robust Stock Market Prediction
- Astronomical Data-modelling and Interpretation
- Visual Perception for Self Driving Cars
- Convolutional Neural Networks and Applications
- Quantum Computing Algorithms
- Algorithm Visualizer
- Anime Club IITB Website using Django
- Machine Learning in Browser
We will be using Flutter Framework to compose user interfaces and implement functionality.
No. of mentees: 4
We will be using Flutter Framework to compose user interfaces and implement functionality. Flutter is an extremely trending framework for app development that gives you a rich set of pre-built and pre-styled wireframing widgets. It uses web technologies which are easy to understand. Alibaba recently made their app in Flutter. If it’s good enough for a 25-billion dollar company, it’s worth learning.
Preferred Skills: Some small amount of Coding knowledge would be beneficial along with a working computer onto which you can install Flutter.
Tentative Project Timeline
|Week Number||Tasks to be Completed|
|Week 1||Learn Flutter and Dart from the ground up, step-by-step|
|Week 1||Use features like the device camera, authentication and much more!|
|Week 3||Learn how to upload images and how to send manual and automated push notifications|
|Week 4||Start working on an app and design it’s UI|
|Week 5||Complete the app and documentation.|
|2||Proof of concept|