WnCC - Seasons of Code
Seasons of Code is a programme launched by WnCC along the lines of the Google Summer of Code. It provides one with an opprtunity to learn and participate in a variety of interesting projects under the mentorship of the very best in our institute.
List of Running Projects
- Browser Based PDF manager
- Resume Script Generator
- Physicc : A Simple Physics Engine
- Image Colorization
- Language Model Based Syntax Autocompletion in a Text Editor
- Computer vision based web app
- Cribbit Cribbit (Open for PGs Only)
- Techster Texter
- Language Detection
- Book Tracker
- ResoBin - Not the bin we deserve but the bin we need!
- Agree to disagree
- Watson (World's smartest assistant in your pocket)
- Meta Learning - Learning to Learn
- Break free of the matrix, by building one!
- Procedurally Generated Infinite Open World
- Introduction to App Development
- PAC MAN
- Introduction to Web Development
- Goal ICPC
- Traffic congestion modelling and rendering
- Tools for Data Science
- Machine Learning Based Metropolitan Air Pollution Estimation
- Audio controlled drone
- NLPlay with Transformers
- DIY FaceApp
- A Deep Dive into CNNs
- Competitive Coding
- Snake AI
- Facial Recognition App
- Gaming meets AI !!!
- R(ea)L Trader
- Computational Geometry
- Deep reinforcement learning - 2048 AI
- Reinforcement Learning to Finance
- Developing Hybrid ANN-Statistical Model for Robust Stock Market Prediction
- Astronomical Data-modelling and Interpretation
- Visual Perception for Self Driving Cars
- Convolutional Neural Networks and Applications
- Quantum Computing Algorithms
- Algorithm Visualizer
- Anime Club IITB Website using Django
- Machine Learning in Browser
This project tries to explore navigation using Geolocation AR.
Problem Statement : Remember Pokemon GO? How about doing something similar but more useful? How about moving around with smartphones in hand looking around Augmented World. Geo-location AR has huge potential in navigation and assistance.
- Week 1 - Familiarization with Unity software and Vuforia SDK
- Week 2 - Development of simple GPS and Gyroscope reading script.
Checkpoint 1 - Simple app to display GPS data and Gyroscope sensors readings.
- Week 3 - Add objects at a specified location (without gyroscopic control).
- Week 4 - Move the added object according to the motion of camera (using gyroscope).
Checkpoint 2 - To be able to add objects at specified Geo Location.
- Week 5 - Record GPS values from major points in insti and also take pictures of image targets for secondary identification.
- Week 6 - Use the previously built module to augment models at GPS locations of insti.
Checkpoint 3 - Add secondary Image Target based recognition.
- Week 7 - Add secondary identification using captured Image Target pics.
- Week 8 - Documentation and Final.