WnCC - Seasons of Code
Seasons of Code is a programme launched by WnCC along the lines of the Google Summer of Code. It provides one with an opprtunity to learn and participate in a variety of interesting projects under the mentorship of the very best in our institute.
List of Running Projects
- Browser Based PDF manager
- Resume Script Generator
- Physicc : A Simple Physics Engine
- Image Colorization
- Language Model Based Syntax Autocompletion in a Text Editor
- Computer vision based web app
- Cribbit Cribbit (Open for PGs Only)
- Techster Texter
- Language Detection
- Book Tracker
- ResoBin - Not the bin we deserve but the bin we need!
- Agree to disagree
- Watson (World's smartest assistant in your pocket)
- Meta Learning - Learning to Learn
- Break free of the matrix, by building one!
- Procedurally Generated Infinite Open World
- Introduction to App Development
- PAC MAN
- Introduction to Web Development
- Goal ICPC
- Traffic congestion modelling and rendering
- Tools for Data Science
- Machine Learning Based Metropolitan Air Pollution Estimation
- Audio controlled drone
- NLPlay with Transformers
- DIY FaceApp
- A Deep Dive into CNNs
- Competitive Coding
- Snake AI
- Facial Recognition App
- Gaming meets AI !!!
- R(ea)L Trader
- Computational Geometry
- Deep reinforcement learning - 2048 AI
- Reinforcement Learning to Finance
- Developing Hybrid ANN-Statistical Model for Robust Stock Market Prediction
- Astronomical Data-modelling and Interpretation
- Visual Perception for Self Driving Cars
- Convolutional Neural Networks and Applications
- Quantum Computing Algorithms
- Algorithm Visualizer
- Anime Club IITB Website using Django
- Machine Learning in Browser
Augmented reality is an interactive experience of a real-world environment where the objects that reside in the real-world are “augmented” by computer-generated perceptual information.
This project aims to build a AR Chess app which lets users to play chess without actually having a chess board and pieces. The user can either print one of the available chess board image markers or define a new image target.
Google about Augmented Reality to know more about it.
Unity is an excellent Game Engine used to build stable and high end games. We will be using Unity for developing this project. For Augmented Reality in Unity, we are going to use Vuforia SDK.
It is compulsory to install Unity, and setup Vuforia and complete the tutorials given in the resource in order to be eligible for further consideration. You will be asked for apk of the tutorial app to prove your competenc
Work to be done
|Week 1||Familiarization with Unity software and Vuforia SDK|
|Week 2||Development of Marker Based Chess Board.|
|Week 3||Add features to select a piece and move it to some other place.|
|Week 4||Highlight areas where a piece can go. Also give warning for Check and game over for Checkmate.|
|Week 5||Add one vs player module.|
|Week 6||Move on to Markerless Chess Board, typically some table surface.|
|Week 7||Add Multiplayer element to make this playable from two different smartphones.|
|Week 8||Documentation and Final.|