WnCC - Seasons of Code
Seasons of Code is a programme launched by WnCC along the lines of the Google Summer of Code. It provides one with an opprtunity to learn and participate in a variety of interesting projects under the mentorship of the very best in our institute.
List of Running Projects
- Browser Based PDF manager
- Resume Script Generator
- Physicc : A Simple Physics Engine
- Image Colorization
- Language Model Based Syntax Autocompletion in a Text Editor
- Computer vision based web app
- Cribbit Cribbit (Open for PGs Only)
- Techster Texter
- Language Detection
- Book Tracker
- ResoBin - Not the bin we deserve but the bin we need!
- Agree to disagree
- Watson (World's smartest assistant in your pocket)
- Meta Learning - Learning to Learn
- Break free of the matrix, by building one!
- Procedurally Generated Infinite Open World
- Introduction to App Development
- PAC MAN
- Introduction to Web Development
- Goal ICPC
- Traffic congestion modelling and rendering
- Tools for Data Science
- Machine Learning Based Metropolitan Air Pollution Estimation
- Audio controlled drone
- NLPlay with Transformers
- DIY FaceApp
- A Deep Dive into CNNs
- Competitive Coding
- Snake AI
- Facial Recognition App
- Gaming meets AI !!!
- R(ea)L Trader
- Computational Geometry
- Deep reinforcement learning - 2048 AI
- Reinforcement Learning to Finance
- Developing Hybrid ANN-Statistical Model for Robust Stock Market Prediction
- Astronomical Data-modelling and Interpretation
- Visual Perception for Self Driving Cars
- Convolutional Neural Networks and Applications
- Quantum Computing Algorithms
- Algorithm Visualizer
- Anime Club IITB Website using Django
- Machine Learning in Browser
This project is mostly aimed towards people who are interested in machine learning and involves the use of machine learning algorithms to identify the various music genres
One of the things we, humans, are particularly good at is classifying songs. In just a few seconds we can tell whether we’re listening to Classical music, Rap, Blues or EDM. However, this task is one which computers have historically haven’t been able to solve well. We aim to develop a machine learning algorithm which automatically classifies a song into its correct genre.
The mentee would be expected to work with cutting edge machine learning algorithms to improve the classification of genres. This would require exploratory data analysis, feature selection (which features are relevant towards identification of genres) and implementation of machine learning algorithms to best classify the data.
Get familiarized with the basics of machine learning. One of the excellent resources to kick-off your machine learning journey would be this excellent course offered by Andrew Ng on Coursera
Your proposal should include your experience with machine learning, programming in python (or any standard language) and other relevant projects. It should also include a rough timeline of what you aim to achieve at the end of 2 months.
|Coursera Machine Learning Course||https://www.coursera.org/learn/machine-learning|