WnCC - Seasons of Code
Seasons of Code is a programme launched by WnCC along the lines of the Google Summer of Code. It provides one with an opprtunity to learn and participate in a variety of interesting projects under the mentorship of the very best in our institute.
List of Projects
- Scilab-Julia Interface
- Scilab Video Player
- Scilab server
- Xcos on Web
- Remote Triggered Virtual Lab
- FOSSEE Toolbox Project
- Front end development for FOSSEE websites
- Common Drupal based theme for FOSSEE Websites
- Develop GUI for OpenModelica using Python
- SBHS Virtual lab server and website
- Image Processing for Healthcare Research
- To Create Dynamic Syllabus Matrix for Virtual Labs Community portal
- Mapping Analytics from Virtual lab to edX
- Continuous integration for Virtual Labs
- Establishing P2P communication on edX mobile client
- Revive pythonFlu package for OpenFOAM
- Website development for Spoken Tutorial project
- Smart Mouse
- IIT-B App
- Tum Tum Tracker
- Learn To Flap
- Panorama in Cam-Scanner
- LendIt- A sharing platform
- Interactive textbook for Probability & Statistics
- Game-playing AI agents
- Competitive Programming
- Functional Programming
- Poisson Solver with Image Editing
- Blind Source Separation
The aim of this project is to unify all the events in the institute under one roof and keep students updated with events they are interested in.
The design for the IITB App has already been decided through a Design GC (Shoham Khadtare’s entry) and can be found here. The task at hand is to develop an app based on this design which will contain upcoming events related to all clubs, cultural, technical and academic councils. Students can suscribe to the clubs and councils they are interested in and they will be set notifications about reated events. The aim is to reduce the dependence on social media and word of mouth to spread awareness about an event and replace it with a more reliable source. The backend development would be mentored by Abhijit Tomar and the app along with frontend by Sajal Narang. After completion all contributors will be given a letter of appreciation from the Dean of Student Affairs. If you have any doubts or are interested in the project, join the Slack team whose link is given above.
- Addition of SSO Login.
- Addition of a Calendar Fragment.
- Learnt Python.
- Addition of a GoogleMap Fragment.
- Creating Timetable layout.
- Setting up the Timetable database.
- Adding current-location and other features to MapFragment.
- Adding add-event fragment to the Calendar