WnCC - Seasons of Code
Seasons of Code is a programme launched by WnCC along the lines of the Google Summer of Code. It provides one with an opprtunity to learn and participate in a variety of interesting projects under the mentorship of the very best in our institute.
List of Running Projects
- Browser Based PDF manager
- Resume Script Generator
- Physicc : A Simple Physics Engine
- Image Colorization
- Language Model Based Syntax Autocompletion in a Text Editor
- Computer vision based web app
- Cribbit Cribbit (Open for PGs Only)
- Techster Texter
- Language Detection
- Book Tracker
- ResoBin - Not the bin we deserve but the bin we need!
- Agree to disagree
- Watson (World's smartest assistant in your pocket)
- Meta Learning - Learning to Learn
- Break free of the matrix, by building one!
- Procedurally Generated Infinite Open World
- Introduction to App Development
- PAC MAN
- Introduction to Web Development
- Goal ICPC
- Traffic congestion modelling and rendering
- Tools for Data Science
- Machine Learning Based Metropolitan Air Pollution Estimation
- Audio controlled drone
- NLPlay with Transformers
- DIY FaceApp
- A Deep Dive into CNNs
- Competitive Coding
- Snake AI
- Facial Recognition App
- Gaming meets AI !!!
- R(ea)L Trader
- Computational Geometry
- Deep reinforcement learning - 2048 AI
- Reinforcement Learning to Finance
- Developing Hybrid ANN-Statistical Model for Robust Stock Market Prediction
- Astronomical Data-modelling and Interpretation
- Visual Perception for Self Driving Cars
- Convolutional Neural Networks and Applications
- Quantum Computing Algorithms
- Algorithm Visualizer
- Anime Club IITB Website using Django
- Machine Learning in Browser
Develop a Django website for Krittika
We’re working to create a django website for catering to the publicity of events and handling of resources. We’re planning to expand the website to create a user friendly interface to edit the website with access given to specific people and create wiki. The other being handling user profiles and discussion forums.
There will be three steps that need to be followed.
- Design the skeleton for the website using basic CSS and HTML. Convert this into a mobile friendly django website.
- Add the user profile features and create personalized views for short scale users.
- Create user friendly interface to edit things on the website.
Tentative Project Timeline
|Week Number||Tasks to be Completed|
|Week 1||Learn python, HTML and CSS.|
|Week 2||Learn Django and decide upon the template and animations.|
|Week 3||Create basic wiki page and editable interface to upload and arrange images and text appropriately.|
|Week 5||Editable interface to moderate posts regarding events on the website.|
|Week 6||Add search bar for wiki pages and user profiles|
|Week 7||Create discussion forums similar to reddit style thread.|
|Week 9||Buffer week to finish up presentation and documentation|