WnCC - Seasons of Code
Seasons of Code is a programme launched by WnCC along the lines of the Google Summer of Code. It provides one with an opprtunity to learn and participate in a variety of interesting projects under the mentorship of the very best in our institute.
List of Projects
- Scilab-Julia Interface
- Scilab Video Player
- Scilab server
- Xcos on Web
- Remote Triggered Virtual Lab
- FOSSEE Toolbox Project
- Front end development for FOSSEE websites
- Common Drupal based theme for FOSSEE Websites
- Develop GUI for OpenModelica using Python
- SBHS Virtual lab server and website
- Image Processing for Healthcare Research
- To Create Dynamic Syllabus Matrix for Virtual Labs Community portal
- Mapping Analytics from Virtual lab to edX
- Continuous integration for Virtual Labs
- Establishing P2P communication on edX mobile client
- Revive pythonFlu package for OpenFOAM
- Website development for Spoken Tutorial project
- Smart Mouse
- IIT-B App
- Tum Tum Tracker
- Learn To Flap
- Panorama in Cam-Scanner
- LendIt- A sharing platform
- Interactive textbook for Probability & Statistics
- Game-playing AI agents
- Competitive Programming
- Functional Programming
- Poisson Solver with Image Editing
- Blind Source Separation
Reinforcement Learning has hit headlines globally due to recent breakthroughs like AlphaGo and Google’s DeepMind initiative. Many recent AI agents have outstripped human players by a huge margin in many computer games.
The aim of this project is to build, code and observe the behaviour of such AI agents in the OpenAI Universe environment.
Some relevant links:
What to expect from the project:
Hands on coding with Python and specific use of TensorFlow and the OpenAI framework.
Solid literature review of Reinforcement Learning will also be required.
- Installed Docker, openAI gym and Universe
- Got familiar with the platform
- Understood basic RL Algorithms