WnCC - Seasons of Code
Seasons of Code is a programme launched by WnCC along the lines of the Google Summer of Code. It provides one with an opprtunity to learn and participate in a variety of interesting projects under the mentorship of the very best in our institute.
List of Projects
- Scilab-Julia Interface
- Scilab Video Player
- Scilab server
- Xcos on Web
- Remote Triggered Virtual Lab
- FOSSEE Toolbox Project
- Front end development for FOSSEE websites
- Common Drupal based theme for FOSSEE Websites
- Develop GUI for OpenModelica using Python
- SBHS Virtual lab server and website
- Image Processing for Healthcare Research
- To Create Dynamic Syllabus Matrix for Virtual Labs Community portal
- Mapping Analytics from Virtual lab to edX
- Continuous integration for Virtual Labs
- Establishing P2P communication on edX mobile client
- Revive pythonFlu package for OpenFOAM
- Website development for Spoken Tutorial project
- Smart Mouse
- IIT-B App
- Tum Tum Tracker
- Learn To Flap
- Panorama in Cam-Scanner
- LendIt- A sharing platform
- Interactive textbook for Probability & Statistics
- Game-playing AI agents
- Competitive Programming
- Functional Programming
- Poisson Solver with Image Editing
- Blind Source Separation
Learn and use functional programming for software development. You will learn one or more functional programming languages of your choice (Clojure, Haskell, Ocaml, Racket etc), and then use it for developing software/tool/game of your choice.
In your proposal mention what you wish to develop using which functional programming language
Reading material :
- Mentees explored the differet functional programming languages that could be used for their projects.
- The libraries available were also explored to find the one best suited for every project.
- After research and some discussion, most students chose Haskell and started reading up on the syntax and libraries.
- Started understanding the syntax of Haskell
- Practicing problems on functional programming on Hackerrank
- More problems solved on HackerRank : Functional Programming
- Worked on understanding graphical libraries
- Projects started and github repo uploaded for Mid-Term evaluation
Mid Term Evaluation
- The mentees worked on their individual projects/games, learning about new libraries on the go.
- Ishan Tarunesh created a survival game similar to the Hunger Games series using the language Racket.
- Shubham Anand created a game called Magic Slide Puzzle, also using Racket.