WnCC - Seasons of Code
Seasons of Code is a programme launched by WnCC along the lines of the Google Summer of Code. It provides one with an opprtunity to learn and participate in a variety of interesting projects under the mentorship of the very best in our institute.
List of Running Projects
- Browser Based PDF manager
- Resume Script Generator
- Physicc : A Simple Physics Engine
- Image Colorization
- Language Model Based Syntax Autocompletion in a Text Editor
- Computer vision based web app
- Cribbit Cribbit (Open for PGs Only)
- Techster Texter
- Language Detection
- Book Tracker
- ResoBin - Not the bin we deserve but the bin we need!
- Agree to disagree
- Watson (World's smartest assistant in your pocket)
- Meta Learning - Learning to Learn
- Break free of the matrix, by building one!
- Procedurally Generated Infinite Open World
- Introduction to App Development
- PAC MAN
- Introduction to Web Development
- Goal ICPC
- Traffic congestion modelling and rendering
- Tools for Data Science
- Machine Learning Based Metropolitan Air Pollution Estimation
- Audio controlled drone
- NLPlay with Transformers
- DIY FaceApp
- A Deep Dive into CNNs
- Competitive Coding
- Snake AI
- Facial Recognition App
- Gaming meets AI !!!
- R(ea)L Trader
- Computational Geometry
- Deep reinforcement learning - 2048 AI
- Reinforcement Learning to Finance
- Developing Hybrid ANN-Statistical Model for Robust Stock Market Prediction
- Astronomical Data-modelling and Interpretation
- Visual Perception for Self Driving Cars
- Convolutional Neural Networks and Applications
- Quantum Computing Algorithms
- Algorithm Visualizer
- Anime Club IITB Website using Django
- Machine Learning in Browser
Develop a Django website for Tinkerers’ Laboratory
We are working to add on certain features to the pre-existing Tinkerers’ Laboratory website to incorporate it with a new setup for entry recording, issuing items from the lab, and access to machines using biometric data.
This website needs to be capable to dynamically update to display inventory currently in the lab and people should be able flag errors/discrepancies which would them generate automatic notifications to alert the TL team. Additionally, machine availability and maintenance requests are to be made public.
No pre-requisites required.
|Week 1||Learn Python, HTML, and CSS|
|Week 3||Learn Django and create views for different pages|
|Week 4||Work upon the front-end of all pages|
|Week 5||Create an authentication system|
|Week 6||Create an inventory management system, with flagging of items|
|Week 8||Create item search feature using tags and keywords|
|Week 9||Testing week and time to finish up presentation and documentation|