WnCC - Seasons of Code
Seasons of Code is a programme launched by WnCC along the lines of the Google Summer of Code. It provides one with an opprtunity to learn and participate in a variety of interesting projects under the mentorship of the very best in our institute.
List of Running Projects
- Browser Based PDF manager
- Resume Script Generator
- Physicc : A Simple Physics Engine
- Image Colorization
- Language Model Based Syntax Autocompletion in a Text Editor
- Computer vision based web app
- Cribbit Cribbit (Open for PGs Only)
- Techster Texter
- Language Detection
- Book Tracker
- ResoBin - Not the bin we deserve but the bin we need!
- Agree to disagree
- Watson (World's smartest assistant in your pocket)
- Meta Learning - Learning to Learn
- Break free of the matrix, by building one!
- Procedurally Generated Infinite Open World
- Introduction to App Development
- PAC MAN
- Introduction to Web Development
- Goal ICPC
- Traffic congestion modelling and rendering
- Tools for Data Science
- Machine Learning Based Metropolitan Air Pollution Estimation
- Audio controlled drone
- NLPlay with Transformers
- DIY FaceApp
- A Deep Dive into CNNs
- Competitive Coding
- Snake AI
- Facial Recognition App
- Gaming meets AI !!!
- R(ea)L Trader
- Computational Geometry
- Deep reinforcement learning - 2048 AI
- Reinforcement Learning to Finance
- Developing Hybrid ANN-Statistical Model for Robust Stock Market Prediction
- Astronomical Data-modelling and Interpretation
- Visual Perception for Self Driving Cars
- Convolutional Neural Networks and Applications
- Quantum Computing Algorithms
- Algorithm Visualizer
- Anime Club IITB Website using Django
- Machine Learning in Browser
This project aims at introducing the student to the world of software development and graphic design. We will present several tools such as Android Studio, Google’s Firebase, Django, Adobe Xd, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro. After completing the basics, we will apply the learned concepts to build and design an ergonomic music app.
The project has three parts: The interface will be developed using android studio / Flutter ,this will be the part of the app that the user interacts with. The back-end will be developed using Firebase / Django , this will be a server that stores the music and take care of authentication etc. The interface and logo of the app will be designed using Adobe Xd and Adobe Illustrator. Some animated video will be added using Adobe Premiere Pro.
Our major aim for the SOC is for our mentees to explore the fields of design and development and therefore, there are no hard prerequisites. We will start from the very basic. All that is required is an interest in design or coding and enthusiasm to work.
|Week 1||Setting up the Environment and learning the basics of each platform|
|Week 2-3||Basics such as languages and design softwares|
|Week 4-5||Create a basic working prototype of individual platforms (App/Website - creating a simple app with list views and basic UI; Server - Creating an API with GET/POST requests) ; Design: wireframe of the app (Layout and Hover Animations)|
|Week 6-7||Implementing individual features, Implementation and testing of models. Deciding the colour scheme and fonts that matches the user expectations.|
|Week 8-10||Improve code structure/ Improve aesthetics of the app/ Buffer Time.|
|Week 11||Feedback and Review Week|