WnCC - Seasons of Code
Seasons of Code is a programme launched by WnCC along the lines of the Google Summer of Code. It provides one with an opprtunity to learn and participate in a variety of interesting projects under the mentorship of the very best in our institute.
List of Running Projects
- Browser Based PDF manager
- Resume Script Generator
- Physicc : A Simple Physics Engine
- Image Colorization
- Language Model Based Syntax Autocompletion in a Text Editor
- Computer vision based web app
- Cribbit Cribbit (Open for PGs Only)
- Techster Texter
- Language Detection
- Book Tracker
- ResoBin - Not the bin we deserve but the bin we need!
- Agree to disagree
- Watson (World's smartest assistant in your pocket)
- Meta Learning - Learning to Learn
- Break free of the matrix, by building one!
- Procedurally Generated Infinite Open World
- Introduction to App Development
- PAC MAN
- Introduction to Web Development
- Goal ICPC
- Traffic congestion modelling and rendering
- Tools for Data Science
- Machine Learning Based Metropolitan Air Pollution Estimation
- Audio controlled drone
- NLPlay with Transformers
- DIY FaceApp
- A Deep Dive into CNNs
- Competitive Coding
- Snake AI
- Facial Recognition App
- Gaming meets AI !!!
- R(ea)L Trader
- Computational Geometry
- Deep reinforcement learning - 2048 AI
- Reinforcement Learning to Finance
- Developing Hybrid ANN-Statistical Model for Robust Stock Market Prediction
- Astronomical Data-modelling and Interpretation
- Visual Perception for Self Driving Cars
- Convolutional Neural Networks and Applications
- Quantum Computing Algorithms
- Algorithm Visualizer
- Anime Club IITB Website using Django
- Machine Learning in Browser
This project is for the people interested in exploring front-end web development and learning Data Structures and Algorithms.
No. of mentees: 2
Pre-requisites: Object oriented programming, Enthusiasm
Description: This project is for the people interested in exploring front-end web development and learning Data Structures and Algorithms. The final goal of this project is to build a webpage for visualizing different pathfinding(e.g. A*, Dijkstra, BFS and DFS) and sorting algorithms. This would be done using HTML, CSS and JS. The source of this idea is the given projecthttps://github.com/clementmihailescu/Pathfinding-Visualizer.
The first 3-4 weeks of the project phase would be a learning phase, wherein the students would learn the basic data structures and algorithms and learn how to create dynamic webpages is built using HTML, CSS and JS. During this learning phase, the students have to complete certain regular checkpoints.
The last 1-2 weeks would focus solely on the the ideation and implementation of the webpage.
Students applying of this project should know the basics of programming especially object-oriented programming and of course enthu!
Tentative Project Timeline
|Week Number||Tasks to be Completed|
|Week 1||DSA: Sorting algorithms, ADTs and linked lists WD: Building static pages using HTML alone.|
|Week 2||DSA: Stacks, queues and Trees WD: Building static pages using HTML and CSS|
|Week 3||DSA: Graphs and Its implementation WD: Building basic dynamic pages using JS|
|Week 4||DSA: Path finding algorithms WD: Extending more building dynamic pages using JS|
|Week 5||Ideation and implementation of the webpage|